Rhode Island Doctor’s Office Insurance
Find the right coverage for your practice. Serving Warwick, East Greenwich, Cranston, and all of Rhode Island since 1974.
The Insurance Center understands the coverage needs of doctor’s in Rhode Island — you can find our offices in Warwick and our clients throughout RI.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your practice.
Our doctor’s office insurance program is designed to protect your office in a number of circumstances. To talk with one of our helpful team members about your medical office insurance needs, click the Request a Quote button below or call us at 401-738-7250.
RI Doctor’s Office Insurance Options
Check out the coverage options below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance — This type of coverage is designed to protect your doctor office’s finances against lawsuits or other claims.
- Commercial Property Insurance — Business property coverage will protect your building, inventory, and much more.
- Money & Securities — This coverage protects the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, destruction, and more.
- Valuable Papers and Records — For doctor offices, this coverage is essential. This protects the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on medical documents or records.
- Equipment Breakdown — Almost everything is run electronically now. This coverage will protect your equipment in the chance of an electronic breakdown.
- Computer Property — This coverage will help protect your computer equipment, also if there is a data breach in your system, a data compromise coverage plan may help cover your office in a time of need.
Every doctor’s office is unique – request a free quote or call us at 401-738-7250 today to find out how to get the best price and value on doctor’s office insurance for you.